About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Look who graced us with her presence..


Lil Miss Mag Pie
Originally uploaded by Char-Marie.
Holy Crap! It has been a crazy two days. Last night at 6:00 pm Stori and I went into the hospital thinking that she was only going to have her cervix thinned. Little did we know...

Stori was supposed to get induced this morning around 6:00, but this morning around 5:00 she was dialated all the way to 10. This morning at 7:12 we had a little baby girl.

Maggie Marie * 7lbs 9oz * 20.5 inches long. She is absolutely gorgeous!


I'm an Auntie!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Char Marie! Your niece is absolutely breathtaking. She's a lucky little girl to arrive into the world so cherished and well-loved.