About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A bright new home.

Ok people...I loved the old blog, but what can I say. I couldn't make that blog pretty, and I was getting very irritated. I would like to know what you think of the new set up. This blog is a little easier to maneuver..for me anyways. I think this will be a great home. If anyone knows how to pull all of my old stuff from my old journal over to this one I would love it if you'd drop me a line. That would be fantastic!! Until then we'll just pick up where we left off.

Thanks for keeping up with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Char-Marie... Love your site.
It is very PRETTY!!! Just like you.. Have a great day and tell Colby Hi. Love you both,
Mom

Anonymous said...

loooooove it. nice move! hope you are having a great day!
lurv,
linz