About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Monday, February 13, 2006

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie that's amore!!

So for springbreak i'm going to ....... CHICAGO! I'm very excited. Colby and I are flying out of here on March 20th. If anyone has any imput as to what we should do while we're there feel free to leave me a comment! What should I pack? We're not staying for a long time, but I tend to over pack because you can never have too many shoes. *huh, Colby.*

We'll be staying downtown, and we're buying a Chicago city pass. It lets you get into 25 of the biggest attractions there without standing in line. I'm definately going to have a pizza pie while i'm there-can't pass it up!

No comments: