About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Confessions of a Wal-Mart Employee....

Ok---I know that I talk a lot about good ol' wal-mart here, I have no choice- This is why:

I'm working at the registers because we were busy and there weren't enough cashiers. This man walks up to me and I say, "Hi." He replies, "No I'm not, do I look high?" I look at him and bag his items.... I say, " It's $3.43." He holds out a five dollar bill and I reach for it as I grab it, he pulls it back. So I laugh thinking *I'll kick you in the face if you don't let go... He starts to hand it to me again, and again I fall for this HILARIOUS game we're playing. Ok sir it's $3.43.... again he pulls away the money----I shot him a look so good that if looks could kill he would have died many many times.

I turn to my drawer get the change and he finally lets go of the 5..... WHY! Why do people have to act like this? Do you think it's cute? I laugh and speak under my breath, but it really really irritates me. I've been standing in one spot all day long hearing BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEP....Grabbing, turning, grabbing, turning. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone when I'm checking, my feet hurt, my back hurts, I have a major headache, and if you don't let go of the money I'm liable to rip off your arm and shove it into my till!

*deep breaths*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN SISTER!!! I SOOOOOO wanna be there the day you finally go off on someone. Its going to be a good, good day. :)