About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A Must Have.


I recently stumbled upon a fantastic thing, that I think needs to be in every woman's bag o'tricks. I absolutely love it. It's Smith's Rosebud Salve. On the back it reads: For chapped skin, blemishes, diaper rash, and detergent burn. Honestly if it can help aid diaper rash think of what it can do for your lips! It's fabulous! I use it for my hands and for my lips, and when i'm really feeling froggy I put some on my cheek bones to make them shimmer a bit. Try it, I know you'll love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you get it at? I've been looking for something like that. I need something for my skanky feet too.

Anonymous said...

I like this stuff tons better than normal chapstick, this I can handle, good step in the right direction babe. love ya