About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Who you gonna call......?

Ok, I would like a show of hands....Who of you out there truely believe in ghosts? * my hands up*

The reason I ask is that our house is now occupied by my Uncle Daddy. I think is awesome! It's not a scary thing, because we all love him and he loves us, so we know it's not something to be scared of. I am concerned, however, that he may not have crossed over.... I don't know a lot about these things, but I've been trying to read into this a little and as far as I can tell.. Ghosts don't move over until they've finished a task, they feel guilty about something, they don't think that the family is ready to part, it was so sudden that they don't know that they've passed. Personally I think it's because my dad and uncle were twins. The bond was so huge that I don't think one will go without the other. Give me some feedback.....

My mom saw my uncle walking down the hallway and into my room. I feel like i've seen him in the hallway too, but it was dark....maybe I just felt it. Or maybe I was dillusional....could be either or.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My father was a truck driver and every morning that he left early he would tuck the covers in around my mom. It was a loving yet fun gesture because it irritated my mom but made her laugh and it was his way of telling her bye and he loved her. After my dad passed away, it had been a hard 8-9 months. that night after the family had left and my mom went to bed she thought she felt someone in the room, she asked if it was of us kids, no answer, she asked it it was my grandpa or grandma (they stayed with us) no answer then she felt someone tucking her in bed. She knew that daddy was telling her bye.
I do believe that God is a loving God and when his children are pained beyond words He wants us to have comfort. Maybe you all are being comforted by your uncle daddy. I dont even pretend to know what God "allows" but I know that he is a loving God and likes to comfort his children. So maybe Uncle Daddy is there for you. So breathe it in and thank the Lord for the warm wonderful feeling of Uncle daddy.
I hope this helps,
love ya
MaryBeth