About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Miraculously Large Thighs

Colby and I have decided once and for all to begin our diet. Last night we went to the grocery store in search of 'healthy things' to eat. I find that if you go around the edges of the grocery store you're more likely to find the good things, if you walk in to the heart of the store, you're in trouble. I kept seeing little things and saying well, what about this if we get this and only eat it some of the time...then it won't be so bad, huh? Colby shot down all of my ideas. Then I walked by one of those bag o'cookies and saw the peanut butter ones, the word miracle something was printed on the bag, and I said, "Look, see it says miracle.....something...!" and Colby shot back with, "Yeah, it's a miracle she fit into those jeans! Or, Miraculously Large Thighs! It's a miracle she's still walking!" I got the point, and so we went about our 'healthy food adventure'. After all was said and done, we walked out of there with:
  • Water
  • Rice Cakes
  • Dietary Supplements
  • *I got Slimfast
  • and I may have slipped in a snickers, cause when you're hungry...Why wait?
It's going to be a long summer. I'm going to starve to death!

See this is my problem- I love to eat, I would eat all the time if permitted, and even when I'm not hungry I want something, when I see others eating-I want something. I would be a very depressed girl if I had to drink my meals. Uhh! I eat very slow to savor every last bite, because I'm never sure when Colby will come in and say, "Alright Char-Marie, that's your 12th Oreo....I'm cuttin' ya off!"


Goodbye Oreos, I'll write.

No comments: