About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Monday, May 29, 2006

So?

Ok, I got creative and tried my hand at creating my own template. The only thing I hate is the size of the font. Its way too big. I cannot seem to find it in the html to change it, so until then it shall remain very large...bleh!

I would like comments on what needs to be changed, or what looks good.

Thanks!

1 comment:

ndheathen said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog:-) If you want to make changes to your blog layout, pure html will only take you so far. You'll probably need/want some CSS to make your life easier.