About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Monday, May 08, 2006

Without Further Adieu..

Today is the day that I kick my homework in the ass! I'm going to work my lil' butt off until I have most of it accomplished. I admit that last night I thought I needed a break so I went to the Fox and shot pool. I'm actually getting FREAKIN Awesome at it. I'm still procrastinating ... Should be doing homework, Colby just informed me. I'm very very ready for finals to be done!

Today's list to get done:
  1. Finish the report on the interview with my dad.
  2. Write up three lesson plans
  3. Make a trifold presentation for my 'health for educators' class.
  4. Finish the children's book- Island of the Blue Dolphins, and write a report on it.
  5. Finish The Devil's Arithmetic and write a report on it.
  6. Study for my final on Wednesday.
And much more, but if I continue to write them down I'll get overwhelmed and puke.

No comments: