About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Monday, June 26, 2006

Luck. Bad....Luck

GEEZ... I feel sometimes that everything is 'just my luck'. I just took my car to get the oil changed and they said that my brake pads are worn down, and that I need to get them changed. Yeah, it'll be about $200 dollars. How long are those things supposed to last? With all of my other cars I never had to do anything really major, except change the starter, and this car is a 2001. The rest of the cars were old. Just my luck! I sold all of my Wal-mart stock so I could comfortably pay for it. Not to mention Missouri State decided that I'm not eligible for student loans this year.


I hate stressing out about money, but it seems that's all I do lately.

No comments: