About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A List

I have compiled a list of all the things that I miss... in no particular order.

  1. I really miss waking up on Saturdays for cartoon marathons.
  2. I miss not having to figure out how much gas will get me from point A to point B..It's so expensive!
  3. I miss performing in front of large crowds of people. I know this labels me as a nerd, but I loved colorguard when I was in high school.
  4. I miss having big family get togethers.
  5. I MISS MY BOYFRIEND SO MUCH! THIS IS DEFINITELY TOP OF THE LIST!
  6. I miss not having new episodes of sex and the city.
  7. I miss those shoes I cannot find.
  8. I miss Lindsay and Katie. Call me girls!
  9. I miss talking on the phone for hours with Colby.
  10. Last, but not least I miss my cinnamon dolce latte from starbucks! BRING THEM BACK! Lindsay pull some strings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Char, she's cool people! ~k