About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Friday, August 18, 2006

Cheap Date Night Thursday

Well last night we went on our cheap date night. We really didn't have any crazy things happen like most cheap date nights, but it was a fantastic cheap date night. First we went to J Parinos a small Italian restaurant here in Springfield. The food was excellent, we had shirmp florentine with flash fried spinach to start off with. Colby had chicken marsala, and I had tilapia in a white wine lemon sauce. Mmm soo good.

We got to sit and chat just a little bit, then decided to go to Barnes and Noble to look at some books. While at Barnes and Noble we had some starbucks..A grande coffee for Colb, and a Vanilla Bean Frap for me. I bought: The Cement Garden by Ian Mcewan, it sounds to me like a very good book, I'm going to get that read before school starts on Tuesday. Oh and I also bought Women's Health magazine, I'm really serious when I say that this year I'm toning these thighs.



Oh yeah, and might I add that it wasn't really cheap date night, because it wasn't cheap. Colby took me to a fantastic dinner. I love my boyfriend, he's wicked cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Charmin,
I think your boyfriend is awesome too... I love you both, and I had a fantastic Saturday at your place... Your boyfriend is a fantastic cook too I might add..
Can't wait to see you guys..
Mims