About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 27, 2006

White Noise

Ok, I know I've talked about it in the past, but who here believes in ghosts? Who here believes in people trying to make contact with them? Raise your hand. A couple days ago I had a dream about my Uncle Daddy....I couldn't understand what he was trying to tell me, I could see him plain as day, but it sounded like we were under water.

Tonight my parents came over and informed me that my Aunt Beth had a missed call on her caller I.D from my Uncle Daddy. For those of you who know me personally, you'll understand why this baffles me.

Any thoughts?

Somebody is definitely watching over us....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charmin,
You didn't tell me about your dream. I do believe that Uncle daddy is trying to tell us something.. Let me know about your dream...Something weird is going on..
Mims

~k44 said...

I definitely believe in those type of things. And your Uncle Daddy was extremely well loved in this life. I'm sure its possible. I've had some friends who have had losses within the past 6 months, and had experiences on parallel lines. I believe.

~k44 said...

Char,
I definitely believe. I've had friends who have had losses within the past 6 months and they have had similiar experiences. Very, very believable. Your family is a very loving, strong one. There is no doubt that your Uncle Daddy can feel that, wherever he is. Even if its a little bit closer to our plane here.
L,
~k