About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fashion Accessories

The other night I had a dream that I was pregnant, and this isn't so weird except that when you had your baby it came with a designer hand bag. Immediately I began thinking that I hope my bag doesn't end up with lots of zippers and buckles...Ouch.

I've been trying to figure out what would prompt me to have such an odd dream. Colby and I have thought about starting a family lately, does this mean I'm still too selfish to take on such a responsibility? Either way this is the bag that I envisioned...

A Marc Jacobs "Woman's Classic Angela Hobo"
I love this bag, too bad it didn't also come with a nice pair of Christian Louboutin Heels....

No comments: