About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Friday, August 28, 2009

Who can keep a secret??

I'm not sure how many people even read this blog, but if you do follow my erratic posts then I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Before I tell you this secret, I am going to first say that if you are also my friend on facebook...please do not post anything to my wall, but feel free to send me a message in my inbox :)

We are expecting a new addition to our family. Due date April/May-ish. We are absolutely FLOORED! We are very very excited and even though it's still very very early on in this journey, I had to scream it to the Internet!!! I'm PREGNANT!!!

2 comments:

~k44 said...

I read your erratic posts and am still cheering for ya'll. :)

hippittee said...

totally appropriate that this update followed the last one -- lol! and i too, regularly check for updates and can't believe i missed this! again, congrats! thrilled for you both...as i'm sure you mom and dad are over the moon!