About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hair

So today I had this thought that I'm 2 days away from going to the hospital to be induced and I have lots to do and OH I need to get my hair cut NOW! I've been growing my hair out for some time and it was just long enough to get it into a ponytail and keep it there with a few bobby pins. I was just going to get a trim, and got there and decided I have so many changes going on in my life right now... why not change my hair too?!

I think the girl doing my hair was still stoned from her 4-20 escapades from the night before.

I say this because when she turned the chair around to show me her work... I think I may have gasp and slammed both hands on the top of my head. I know she wasn't expecting the look I gave, but I looked like Bozo the clown. You remember him right? The clown with the hair that was 3 times the size of his head....yeah, that was me. I was desperately trying to flatten it down to my head and needed to get out of the chair because I thought if I didn't get out of there I may say some things that weren't so nice (*since that seems to be the norm now that I'm pregnant).

I'm not saying it's horrible, but it isn't at all what I wanted. I think it will be more manageable with the baby, and hair grows back, right?

* It's not that I've become a mean pregnant lady, it's not like that at all. I just tend to have a no tolerance for bull shit sort of attitude. I can't help it, and I think I like myself better this way. Things that I just went with don't really fly anymore... I think I'm toughening up!

No comments: