About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Friday, April 07, 2006

Friday Fill-in:



  1. Where oh where did I put my...... White shirt, with lace on the bottom. It's strange, but every time I go home to do laundry the dryer seems to eat some of my favorite things. *Ahem Stori...
  2. I'd rather be.....no where, but here. I'm hangin out with the wicked cool boyfriend *Colbin* we just got done eating at Texas Roadhouse..We totally gorged ourselves-it was SO worth it!
  3. My hair is.... fantastically curly. Colby goes crazy when I don't dry my hair because its very curly, he loves it. Soon Colby's momma, Mary Beth, will be doing a treatment on my hair to make it straight for months...No Chi straightener required. Enjoy it while it lasts Colb.
  4. I'm such a slacker I really need to be..... Working on my homework, lesson plans, and reports. It's so easy to say, "Ehh, I'll do it tomorrow!" Tomorrow always ends up being the day before it's due, I work well under pressure.
  5. Oh boy! This weekend should be...... Great, Colby's taking me on a date Saturday! We're going to have sushi and listen to live jazz. I'm STOKED!

No comments: