About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Friday, April 07, 2006

Lions, and Tigers, and Bears.....OH MY!

This afternoon Colby and I decided to go to the zoo. The last time I had gone to the zoo was about 4 years ago. I was so excited. It was such a beautiful day and I can't think of any better way to spend it then swatting at mosquitoes and trying to get the mountain lions to fight. It was great. The little monkeys were putting on shows, at one point in time there was this blonde colored monkey and he had a dandelion in his hand and he was just looking at it and pulling off petals he loves me, he loves me not....He loves me.... Then he stuck the whole thing in his mouth and kept looking at his empty hand with such sadness, he loves me not... They've really added on to the zoo since I had been there last. Lots of new animal enclosures. Colby knows I'm terribly afraid of birds, so he tried to get every bird he saw: (peacocks, geese, ducks) to chase me. I would have ran like a little girl.

Now Colby and I are headed to see Slither, I've heard some really good things.

No comments: