About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Little Miss Mag Pie

So I talked to my momma today, and my poor little sister has a bladder infection. She had to stay home from work, and is in a whole lot of pain. I guess that her back started hurting a couple of days ago, and she couldn't figure out why so they thought maybe it was the baby stretching and moving around. Come to find out it was her bladder because she was violently throwing up all morning. She's lost one pound and one inch around her stomach. They did an ultrasound to look at the baby, and little miss Maggie was sleeping with her hands under her chin. Aww....The life.

No comments: