About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Yet Another Choice For Our Future.


Ah yes, Albania... This is another choice for Colby and I. #3 choice for the Peace Corps. And This picture could be Colby and I later on in the traditional garb. I find it very sexy. Here are a few fun facts about Albania:

1. Borders the Adriatic Sea and Ionian Sea, between Greece and Serbia and Montenegro.
2. It is a little bit smaller than Maryland.
3. 70% of the population is Muslim.
4. 3,581,655 population estimated for July 2006
5. There are currently 1.1 Million people who are using cell phones.

No comments: