About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Bleh.

Ehh... I went to bed last night at 11:00 and I woke up this morning at 11:00. I'm coming down with something, its a chest cold or something. WHY?! I have so much to do that I cannot afford to be sick! My sister is getting married this weekend, and I CANNOT get sick! I feel sick in the morning and I feel sick in the evening. When I'm up and around during the daytime its not that bad. Blah.

I woke up this morning to Colby's call, good thing because I have to be at work at 1:00. I got up and got some leftover cold pizza out of the fridge, then sat on the couch and watched rat race. I love that movie it makes me laugh. Laughing hurts right now. eck.

No comments: