About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Plans

Last night Colby and I were talking about the Peace Corps again and decided we'll have to sign up within the next month. I'm stoked. I'm really excited about all the things that we have lined up for our lives. We've been discussing all the possibilities:

  1. Join the Peace Corps and teach for two years in a foreign country.
  2. Go to grad school. Prospectives right now are Washington University in St. Louis, or KU in Lawrence, KS.
  3. Living under a park bench in Central Park.
All great choices if you ask me.

No comments: