About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Family Portrait


Here's the family: Colby, Kitty, and I. Kitty is the sweetest little dog. This was taken right before we all went to bed. Look at how tan Colby is, I look like I just stepped out of a cave. Pasty white, but that's ok I'll look like a porcelain doll at 40....Hopefully.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to know where you got that shirt!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Char-Marie,
What do you mean you will be lost. You still have us... and we are on vacation next week.. so Woo Hoo.. and believe me honey you aren't the only one who worries, or has drama.. That is just a part of life.. Wait until you have children of your own.. It doesn't stop..... Love you lots.
Mims