About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Let's Get Mauied in Maui....ehh

I'm sitting in my chair with my hair pulled up, my glasses on, in my scrub pants that are oohh so comfortable wearing a KISS shirt...and crying. I'm such a baby. Colby called my from Honolulu a few minutes ago. I miss him so so much! Its only been yesterday....but it's a depressing feeling knowing that usually at this time I'm snuggled up to him sleeping or watching a movie.

It's ok though Kitty is sleeping in my lap keeping me company and Hollie promised me a girls night next Wednesday--We're watching Sex and the City, while eating pizza, and drinking beer ... probably. We should think about changing it to cosmopolitans if we're watching sex and the city. Colby bought me the very last season and I watched it in one day! I LOVE THAT SHOW! Speaking of Sex and the City...Colby and I have a new addition to our family a red beta named Mr. Big. I'll post pics later. But I digress....

He was on his balcony on the 21st floor talking to me about how gorgeous the mountains look. I'm so excited for him and his family they very much deserve a nice little vacation, it couldn't happen to better people. I'm so excited for Colby to bring me back the pictures, they're going to Maui on Sunday. I saw a t.v special on Maui it was absolutely gorgeous, they threw out this little catch phrase like "Get Mauied in Maui!" I thought it was funny, but after the twelfth time they used it I changed the channel.

No comments: