About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Week 2 still going strong.

I thought to myself How ironic for us to be doing a lesson on Germs. I have a few hanging out in my chest. Nice. I've been sick now for 2 weeks. Granted it's not near as bad as it has been, but I still have to blow my nose every 10 minutes and my chest feel like I have someone sitting on it all day. I've been trying to kick this now for a bit, and today when I had recess duty it was 40 degrees and it started raining- I'm sure that helped. I'm so tired, but (for your information Mims) I have been taking my flinstone vitamins every morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girl... I am so proud of you.. Hang in there and you will be a big girl some day, and maybe you can eat achee-nee and have a meat ball.
haaaaaaaaaaaaa Love you sweet heart.
Mims