About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Monday, October 16, 2006

Sick.

Last Tuesday I stared working at a school near Springfield, and let me be the first to say that kids are GERM MAGNETS! I'm so sick. I've been sick for 4 days! Nothing is helping me, I've done Dayquil, Nyquil, Chloritabs, Actifed, Chloreseptic spray....I've taken them separately, together, and NOTHING works. *Warning: do not Drink chloreseptic spray from the bottle. I didn't think it would be a big deal until half the bottle was gone and I was walking around tipsy at work.

My nose hurts so bad, every 5 minutes I'm blowing it and its raw. I sound like I've been a smoker all of my life. Not the sexy raspy, the raspy where people say "Sir" when you get a phone call- assholes. When I cough my chest burns. Ehh. I'm whining, I know, but I know there's at least one person out there who can relate.

The second day of working at this school I brought home a painting from one of the kindergartners. The picture is of me, I have to tell you- it looks just like me. I'm a mermaid for starters, and I have fire red hair, purple sea shells, and a head band. I'm moving up in the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad (?) someone other than me has caught what the grimy little kids have. I'm sick too.... :-(

Anonymous said...

Take it from a mom ... GO TO THE DOCTOR!! And quit taking over the counter medications all willy-nilly.

Consider that your unsolicited (albiet well-intended) advice for the day ....