About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Children's Books.

I had to read to the kindergartener kids today. I read an African tale of Anansi the spider. I was told I was the best teacher in the wide...the whole wide world! They can be so sweet when they want. I forgive, but i'll never forget...: ) I've definitely seen the other side. I'm currently stocking up on my books that i'll need for my library.


Help me pick some out. What is your favorite children's book of all time? I need some good books for my collection.

No comments: