About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Hey LOOK....

Well, Gene has left. He was a riot! We had so much fun, and I'll tell you I've never laughed so hard in my life. He calls me his sister, and he's so excited about what's ahead (as far as family life goes.) My parents took him to the wild life zooquarium at bass pro in Springfield. My mom came back with the funniest stories, at one point in time he saw a jack rabbit and yelled really loud, " HEY DAD, Look at that Jack-ass Rabbit!" My parents cracked up, I was rolling when they told me about it. He's such a genuine, sweet person. I'm very proud to call him my big brother-I've always wanted one. When I left he gave me a HUGE bear hug and lifted me off the ground, "I'm so glad to call you my sister!" he said.

I'm very proud of my big family....Somehow we find ways to prevail in the darkest of times. We're resilient. Love you guys!!!

No comments: