About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Driving. Need I say more?

Driving in Southwest Missouri is like having your hand stuffed inside a blender and being forced to look, or chewing on tinfoil. I absolutely hate driving in Missouri. People make me very angry. Ask anyone who knows me and they'll tell you that I should probably be sedated and strapped into the backseat before we go for a ride. *Kind of like a dog-I need a tranquilizer or i'll jump out the window.

Anyways I tell you this because today I was driving and *honestly* minding my own business, going to speed limit because the sign says that's what I have to do, and out of no where this cross-eyed hillbilly with a beat up truck comes blazing by me and it kind of twerks me the wrong way. I, however, count to ten and keep going. Then the man gets over in the lane in front of me and gives me dirty hand gestures in the rear view mirror. Now ladies and gentlemen, this is uncalled for and so I get into the left lane and proceed to speed up a little and get next to him. I smile, wave with one finger and drive on-I even giggle a little when he gets stuck behind an older couple who seem to be sight seeing or are just so completely lost that they need to do double takes.

Now, if you talk to Colby's mom-Mary Beth she would tell you that I have the mouth of a sailor. To that I say this --Mary Beth the lady was putting your son in harms way, I didn't know you were on the phone with him at the time, I was protecting your son with my words that's why I dropped the f-bomb....But I have to tell ya, I only said F-u-c. If ya know what I mean. ; )
Mwwwah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mwwwhh to you!
I applaud you, that was so cute. I still stand my ground, I didn't say the 'k' I thought that was funny.
Remember you need to wave your pinky. Ash Colb about it, he will explain.
Love ya
mb

Anonymous said...

hi sweetheart....you are too classy to let anyone irk you to the point of using the f word.....you know that i have always been pure of mouth and i do not lie either......One time the radio asked people to call in and tell them what irked them and i did and before i knew it i received a telephone call from my sister(she knew my voice) and she said i could not believe that you said Pi...d off on the radio....i asked her what i should have said...uri....d off? give my grandson my love and he can give you my love......grandma dot