About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A relief.

For the past few weeks i've been in and out of the doctor's office. Recently I had found a lump in my breast, and it continued to pain me and spread. This made me worried, so I made more appointments with the doctor. When it was confirmed that indeed the lump had grown, I had an appointment at the breast center at St. Johns.

This week i've been a nervous wreck, wondering what it could be and all the possibilities. Colby has been assuring me *I love him so* All the praying and thinking positive paid off. I went to the doctor this morning for a mammogram, and ultrasounds- everything turned out ok as far as they can tell. It turns out to be fibrocystic disease-which really isn't a disease at all. It's common in women over thirty, and since i'm in my early twenties we need to keep an eye on it. Needless to say i'm very relieved and so is everyone else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Char! Oh my God! SO glad that you are okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!