About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Shoes.

Are these sandals that I picked up today-not the cutest things you've ever seen?! I think they're absolutely adorable. Little miss Maggie is going to have a wide selection of shoes-as should any girl. I'm so excited about being an Auntie! We'll go shoe shopping EVERY WEEKEND! And when she's old enough i'll give her a pass *sort of like a library card* that allows her to check out some of my shoes....*Just like the library - Late fees do apply.

No comments: