About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Spring Break.

Colby and I have decided we're going somewhere after all. We decided last night that we're going to go to Kansas City and stay near the plaza. We'll go to the Nelson Atkins museum, a photography museum, the zoo, and where ever else our hearts desire. We're staying two nights there and then we'll head down to stay with his family for a couple of days. I'm so stoked! A vacation, a very desperately needed vacation! WOOHOOO!

I was thinking about possibly wearing a skirt while we're there, and for those of you who do not know me- this is a really big deal- because I never wear skirts. The only way i'll wear one is if I go and get a mystic tan, and i've never had one before so i'm scared that i'll turn orange... We'll see. I bought the cutest pair of shoes that will go with a very cute skirt!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats wonderful! I'm so excited for you. Enjoy the getaway! Eat lots.

I did the mystic tan and was so-so with the results. It looked good, but when it began to fade, oh my Lord.

Do yourself a favor-- go to the Wal Marts and gets some kind of body exfoliator. I think Neutrogena makes one for before you do self-tanning. Scrub the hell out of your elbows, heels. When you get in there, use the lotions and spread it evenly between your toes, fingers, ESPECIALLY YOUR FINGERS. Trust me on this one.

I think you'll like it.