About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Goody Goody Gumdrops...and stuff.

Yes it is! As I was walking the mall humming, "War, huh yeah, what is it good for? Absolutely Nothing...yeahhhhhhh WAR...." I don't know why it was in my head, just go with it.

I noticed Starbucks and thought man wouldn't it be.....Then I saw it. A huge chalkboard that said It's BACK! The Cinnamon Dolce Latte! I made a U-turn right into Starbucks. I wasn't even thirsty, but that's what it does to me. They said would you like to try it with the sugar free syrup and I was disgusted they would even suggest such a thing...

I WOULD LIKE A TALL CINNAMON DOLCE LATTE WITH SUGAR....LOTS AND LOTS PLEASE!

I even carried on a conversation with the coffee barrista about how excited and thankful I was that they had it back. He told me they had boxes and boxes of it and I thought I might just have a seizure right there in line I was so happy!

So who wants to hold up Starbucks with me?

No comments: