About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Sorry Dad.

So I ventured to the mall today and picked up some much needed accessories. I think accessories really make the outfit. I bought two necklaces, one pair of red hoops, and some head bands, ohh and a really cute wide black belt to go on the outside of this white button down shirt that I bought.

I've said it many many times, and I'll say it again- I hate going to the mall. Especially by myself. I left this morning to run errands for my wicked cool fiance, and go shopping and I just didn't feel like getting 'ready' I didn't look the part to go shopping. I had an old t-shirt with my college logo, and my MOST FAVORITE PAIR OF JEANS the ones with the holes in each knee. These jeans were not bought with holes, they have evolved into what are now my most favorite, comfy pair of jeans. If my dad were reading this he'd cringe.

Growing up if I had a shirt or jeans with a hole, even if it were a very small hole, somehow he'd manage to hook it with this finger and proceed to rip it as we walked by him. He always said that his girls would not walk out of the house with holes in their clothes-"You look like a rag doll" he would say.

No comments: