About Me

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Char-Marie * Twenty-Nine * College Grad * Stay at Home Mommy * Web Designer * My Husband Colby * My Son Emery * Friends * Family * Yoga * Sweet tea * Shoes * Shopping * Music * Independent Films * Sushi * Mimosa * My nieces Maggie and Macee * Missouri

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Ironic?`

Last night I was really hungry so I made a frozen pizza and had some french fries.... ITS HORRIBLE, but I did it. Then I walked over to the magazines and picked up beauty and fitness, a bridal magazine. It didn't even occur to me what I was doing until I was flipping through the pages and found the 'diet' portion of the magazine.

I sometimes feel like I'm waiting for my motivation, even though I feel like that should have been...Hey fat ass, you're getting married!

I'm going shopping.

No comments: